Thanks to Hellen for this idea...
1. One of the most happiest days of my life was the last day of elementary school. One of the worst days of my life was the first day of middle school.
2. My favorite way to sleep is on my stomach, maybe because I'm so used to back scratches, which are my favorite thing in the world.
3. Pets: I've had 3 cats in my lifetime, (Midget, Shadow and Cookie) and 4 guinea pigs (Nibble, Squeaky, Dr. Claw and Andora). One of my earliest memories involves petting Squeaky.
4. I have a very high opinion of drinking and liquid courage. I never drank till my senior year of high school. The first time it happened, I drove home. The second time I got drunk, I made out with a complete stranger. The third ended up with me getting hosed off at a car wash after puking in the car and all over myself. A lot of firsts and onlys there.
5. Freshman 15 my ass, I've gained 10 pounds every year since I was a freshman in high school. I was 114 then, I'm now about 215.
6. I'm a very quiet person, not necessarily shy, but I'm very introverted. I usually think of everything I say before it leaves my mouth.
7. I've had very short hair since 9th grade. I had my mom buzz it all throughout high school and college.
8. My parents forced me to go camp when I was younger which I still give them grief about now. I had to go to Catholic Youth Camp and Boy Scout Camp, both of which I hate with a passion to this day. Surprisingly, Camp Michindoh for Page in 6th grade was one of the funnest times in my life.
9. Two of my earliest favorite books were Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel and Freight Train
10. In high school and college my bedroom walls were covered in pictures of hot girls. Mom wanted me to tone it down constantly in high school. Second year of college, our floor got in-trouble sooo much we started a wall of referrals in our room.
11. I picked computers as a career choice my senior year of high school, mainly because I couldn't see myself doing anything else. That and the computer field was supposedly a "growing" field.
12. My earliest and most fondest movie is Star Wars, I watched my families tape of it so many times, I even have the commercials memorized to this day.
13. In college we got stopped by the Canadian border police coming back to the US. I was so very drunk. We had to go into the station because we lied about what we were doing in Canada, which was clearly drinking. I dropped my birth certificate and a mountie asked if it was drugs. My response: "Let me check".
14. I'm a very simple person, from how I dress to what my apartment looks like. Also very lazy in the same regard.
15. I'm deathly afraid of bees, hornets, wasps and yellow jackets. I freeze up when they're around. Strangely enough, I've never been stung.
16. Jenny Young is probably my oldest friend. I've known her since our older brothers played tee-ball together and we were in pre-school. Last year she married one of my closest friends Anthony.
17. I am the youngest of 3. My mom had me when she was 40 years old. People would ask if she was my grandma. John and Eva would often pick on me when I was younger. One of their favorite games was to grab my arms and legs and throw me around.
18. I've used the same shaver for the last 10 years. It was the first one I got, and somehow it still works fine.
19. I stay up later than anyone I know. I'll make fun of people for saying they went to bed at 2. Should make parenting easier.
20. My first memory of the love of my life is talking to her in the lunch line in high school. Didn't think of her in that way for quite awhile.
21. I hope I leave this world the way I entered it: naked bare ass leading the way, mooning the world.
22. Eminem has been my favorite artist/singer/rapper since junior year of high school when he came out with his second album.
23. I haven't been single for more than about 6 months going back to 5th grade.
24. My hobbies have included: card games when I was in middle school(Magic, Star Wars, LOTR), wrestling in high school and fantasy sports in college to now.
25. I have had awful allergies all my life. The worst being when I went to Grandmas house, there was something in the air which I couldn't breathe-in. I now live 10 minutes from her house...