Skip to main content

25 Random Things About Me...

Thanks to Hellen for this idea...

1. One of the most happiest days of my life was the last day of elementary school. One of the worst days of my life was the first day of middle school.

2. My favorite way to sleep is on my stomach, maybe because I'm so used to back scratches, which are my favorite thing in the world.

3. Pets: I've had 3 cats in my lifetime, (Midget, Shadow and Cookie) and 4 guinea pigs (Nibble, Squeaky, Dr. Claw and Andora). One of my earliest memories involves petting Squeaky.

4. I have a very high opinion of drinking and liquid courage. I never drank till my senior year of high school. The first time it happened, I drove home. The second time I got drunk, I made out with a complete stranger. The third ended up with me getting hosed off at a car wash after puking in the car and all over myself. A lot of firsts and onlys there.

5. Freshman 15 my ass, I've gained 10 pounds every year since I was a freshman in high school. I was 114 then, I'm now about 215.

6. I'm a very quiet person, not necessarily shy, but I'm very introverted. I usually think of everything I say before it leaves my mouth.

7. I've had very short hair since 9th grade. I had my mom buzz it all throughout high school and college.

8. My parents forced me to go camp when I was younger which I still give them grief about now. I had to go to Catholic Youth Camp and Boy Scout Camp, both of which I hate with a passion to this day. Surprisingly, Camp Michindoh for Page in 6th grade was one of the funnest times in my life.

9. Two of my earliest favorite books were Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel and Freight Train
Photobucket
Photobucket

10. In high school and college my bedroom walls were covered in pictures of hot girls. Mom wanted me to tone it down constantly in high school. Second year of college, our floor got in-trouble sooo much we started a wall of referrals in our room.

11. I picked computers as a career choice my senior year of high school, mainly because I couldn't see myself doing anything else. That and the computer field was supposedly a "growing" field.

12. My earliest and most fondest movie is Star Wars, I watched my families tape of it so many times, I even have the commercials memorized to this day.

13. In college we got stopped by the Canadian border police coming back to the US. I was so very drunk. We had to go into the station because we lied about what we were doing in Canada, which was clearly drinking. I dropped my birth certificate and a mountie asked if it was drugs. My response: "Let me check".

14. I'm a very simple person, from how I dress to what my apartment looks like. Also very lazy in the same regard.

15. I'm deathly afraid of bees, hornets, wasps and yellow jackets. I freeze up when they're around. Strangely enough, I've never been stung.

16. Jenny Young is probably my oldest friend. I've known her since our older brothers played tee-ball together and we were in pre-school. Last year she married one of my closest friends Anthony.

17. I am the youngest of 3. My mom had me when she was 40 years old. People would ask if she was my grandma. John and Eva would often pick on me when I was younger. One of their favorite games was to grab my arms and legs and throw me around.

18. I've used the same shaver for the last 10 years. It was the first one I got, and somehow it still works fine.

19. I stay up later than anyone I know. I'll make fun of people for saying they went to bed at 2. Should make parenting easier.

20. My first memory of the love of my life is talking to her in the lunch line in high school. Didn't think of her in that way for quite awhile.

21. I hope I leave this world the way I entered it: naked bare ass leading the way, mooning the world.

22. Eminem has been my favorite artist/singer/rapper since junior year of high school when he came out with his second album.

23. I haven't been single for more than about 6 months going back to 5th grade.

24. My hobbies have included: card games when I was in middle school(Magic, Star Wars, LOTR), wrestling in high school and fantasy sports in college to now.

25. I have had awful allergies all my life. The worst being when I went to Grandmas house, there was something in the air which I couldn't breathe-in. I now live 10 minutes from her house...

Comments

  1. #19 and #20 are my favorites.

    Staying up late will make parenting easier? I think you won at least 454,235,315 points in my book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (20-1)

My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (100-81) My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (80-61) My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (60-41) My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (40-21) 20. Vexing Devil Giving an opponent a choice is never a good idea. However I really feel like it's win win here in the aggressive deck. A 4/3 for one will almost always be worth a card. So the real question is - is it worth a card to deal 4 damage for a red? It's not quite Flame Slash good in a control deck, or as great top deck as Thunderous Wrath but better than Thunderbolt or Lava Axe . 19. Scute Mob Not a true one drop. But by turn six hopefully you are going get a hydra-like insect that will quickly get insanely huge if not dealt with. My biggest issue is that it doesn't have trample. It's still a great costed creature that can do some work if unchecked. There are lots of ways to give it Trample in Green not named Rancor . 18. Dragonmaster Outcast And yet another non-true o

50 Favorite Adult Swim Characters

I tried to get a good variety and yet be fair to what I like the most. I'm sure there are one I've missed and some that might be surprising but if it aired on Adult Swim - I can use it. I didn't use any characters from either Robot Chicken or Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! as they are basically clip shows and while good, the re-occurring characters aren't used enough. Also, it turns out H. Jon Benjamin is the voice for half these shows. 50. Chains     Fat Guy Stuck in Internet 49. Assy McGee    Assy McGee H. Jon Benjamin plays the mayor. 48. The Mayor    Tom Goes to the Mayor A Picture of Jeff Goldbloom instead of the Mayor, but this was by far the funniest thing on the show. 47. Inuyasha    Inuyasha 46. Satan     Lucy: The Daughter of the Devil Wears Bill Cosby sweaters and is always trying to kill his daughters boyfriend DJ Jesus. Yeah... One of the H. Jon Benjamin voices 45. Brak    The Brak Show/Space Ghost Alien space p