Skip to main content

I ask the world's greatest questions, I get dumb answers...

What if you could have any ten questions answered? Which ten would you ask?

I picked my top ten questions and let the all knowing MAGIC 8 BALL answer them.
Photobucket

I'm not asking anything spiritual here, no...is there a god, soul, heaven, elvis...

10. Did OJ do it?
Photobucket
Well, we're off to a bang up job aren't we 8-Ball? I think even Judge Ito knew the answer to this one, but you couldn't.

9. Was 9-11 a conspiracy by the government?
Photobucket
Why did I even bother with this? Stupid 8-Ball! It's not going to tell me anything that even George Jr. couldn't tell me.

8. Was the JFK assassination a cover up?
Photobucket
Now we are on to something. So there was some foul play on that grassy knoll and I don't mean Lee Harvey Oswald. Some people need to be put in jail now. Go eighty go!

7. Will humans cure all disease and cancer?
Photobucket
Well we really need to jump off that cancer cure band-wagon don't we. That money could be better spent else where I suppose. Like into the stock market...no wait...that's a guaranteed failure too.

6. Do vampires/zombies/werewolves/loch ness monster/bigfoot exist?
Photobucket
While kind of sad, I guess it's all for the better. Now we can lay off Transylvania, cemeteries, London, Loch Ness, and Canada once and for all.

5. Will humanity wipe itself out through pollution or war?
Photobucket
Oh bloody hell. Well now I shall make it my life's work to heal the environment and stop war. So...I would have to become a hippie-Greenpeace member, fuck that son.

4. Can you be brought back to life? (through freezing or miracles)
Photobucket
I know where the rest of my money is going...to the freezing chamber so when I die, my body can be put on ice. Looks like I'll be teaching future generations about the slam dunk contest, or be tortured endlessly explaining how taxes work, why Alex Rodriguez took steroids or how we elected Bush with minority number of votes.

3. Did a meteor wipe out the dinosaurs?
Photobucket
Now we can stop that evolution bull-crap once and for all. And now we can focus on the real issue, how are we going to get Bruce Willis into space with that annoying Ben Affleck.

2. Is time travel possible?
Photobucket
Well with all of my dreams of a flying delorean down the tubes, I am forced to live my life the way it was intended...balls to the walls.

1. Do Aliens Exist?
Photobucket
Uh oh. First they are going to screw our women, then run back to their planet while raising their alien child on earth from a glass box. Impossible you say?

Well then I give you exhibit A:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (20-1)

My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (100-81) My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (80-61) My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (60-41) My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (40-21) 20. Vexing Devil Giving an opponent a choice is never a good idea. However I really feel like it's win win here in the aggressive deck. A 4/3 for one will almost always be worth a card. So the real question is - is it worth a card to deal 4 damage for a red? It's not quite Flame Slash good in a control deck, or as great top deck as Thunderous Wrath but better than Thunderbolt or Lava Axe . 19. Scute Mob Not a true one drop. But by turn six hopefully you are going get a hydra-like insect that will quickly get insanely huge if not dealt with. My biggest issue is that it doesn't have trample. It's still a great costed creature that can do some work if unchecked. There are lots of ways to give it Trample in Green not named Rancor . 18. Dragonmaster Outcast And yet another non-true o

50 Favorite Adult Swim Characters

I tried to get a good variety and yet be fair to what I like the most. I'm sure there are one I've missed and some that might be surprising but if it aired on Adult Swim - I can use it. I didn't use any characters from either Robot Chicken or Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! as they are basically clip shows and while good, the re-occurring characters aren't used enough. Also, it turns out H. Jon Benjamin is the voice for half these shows. 50. Chains     Fat Guy Stuck in Internet 49. Assy McGee    Assy McGee H. Jon Benjamin plays the mayor. 48. The Mayor    Tom Goes to the Mayor A Picture of Jeff Goldbloom instead of the Mayor, but this was by far the funniest thing on the show. 47. Inuyasha    Inuyasha 46. Satan     Lucy: The Daughter of the Devil Wears Bill Cosby sweaters and is always trying to kill his daughters boyfriend DJ Jesus. Yeah... One of the H. Jon Benjamin voices 45. Brak    The Brak Show/Space Ghost Alien space p