Friday, April 24, 2009

Netflix Ranking

I'm going up in the world. The Netflix world at least, but hey it's something.

My ranking has jumped from 185 to...wait for it...

138

Is it a big deal? No. But I'm on my way up, even though I cheated (I made a 10 movies I wanted to see this summer list). I usually like to only add movies I've watched as to give an accurate rank of how the movies I've watched have affected people.

My 10 Movies I want to see this summer:
10. Inglorious Bastards
9. The Year One
8. Land of the Lost
7. Night at the Museum 2
6. Dragon Ball Evolution
5. G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra
4. Star Trek
3. Terminator Salvation
2. Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
1. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

1 comment:

  1. I would also enjoy seeing Year One and the Transformers sequel.
    Sarah C

    ReplyDelete