Skip to main content

The 50 Worst Movie Lines

There are lots of terrible lines that screw up movies. Some movies have lots of terrible dialogue. Here are my 50 worst lines after a bit of searching. You will notice my disdain for Batman and Robin(terrible puns), Star Wars(terrible writing) and the Matrix.

50. Pretty Woman
And she rescues him right back.
Makes me just sick.

49. Rocky 4
If I can change, and you can change, then we can all change
Chilling speech at the end.

48. Titanic
I'll never let go Jack
Just die already

47. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
You're Coke and she's Pepsi, my friend
Oh Vince Vaughn

46. Matrix Reloaded
THIS IS ZION AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID!
Horrible speech.

45. Titanic
A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
WTF

44. Who Framed Roger
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way
Lots of bad lines from this movie as well.

43. Batman and Robin
We aim to... (fires)... Freeze.
Kind of amusing...not

42. Star Wars
Laugh it up fuzzball.
Tolerable but dumb.

41. Matrix Revolutions
What's a pod-born pencil-neck like you doing volunteering for my corps?
Sigh

40. The Notebook
If you're a bird, I'm a bird.
No........no

39. Matrix Reloaded
No, what happened, happened and couldn't have happened any other way.
how much wood could a wood chuck chuck

38. Star Wars
Good relations with the Wookies, I have
Low intelligence have I

37. Batman and Robin
Time to kick some ice.
Puns getting worse.

36. Matrix Reloaded
You always told me to stay off the freeway.
Roads, where we're going we don't need roads.

35. Fantastic 4
Lets not fight" "No, LETS!!!
Actually lets have a vote.

34. X-Men 3
Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut Bitch
His only line in the whole movie, well worth it marvel...

33. Superman Returns
Does he still stand for Truth, Justice, and that other stuff
Terrible crap.

32. Gigli/Twin Peaks
Gobble gobble
Two movies used this but I can't imagine how.

31. Star Wars
This party's over!
If it wasn't Samuel Jackson it might be okay.

30. Top Gun
You can be my wingman any time.
Are they clubbing together or playing with each other...

29. Matrix
He's like a machine!"
Comparing your savior to a machine which you despise

28. Batman and Robin
Ice to see you
How much did Governator get paid for this movie?

27. Batman and Robin
Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well
for it is the chilling sound of your doom.
Starts off with a pun then kind of drowns.

26. Star Wars
Hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo
George Lucas took a dump here.

25. Day After Tomorrow
I’m using my body heat to keep you warm.
Really professor? Gee that would be swell.

24. Gone in 60 Seconds
How about having sex WHILE boosting cars
Did George Lucas write this too?

23. Sleepless in Seattle
Oh, babe, I miss you so much it hurts
Love story so kind of fits, but ech!

22. Batman and Robin
You're skating on thin ice. My passion thaws for my bride alone.
Two puns in two lines!

21. American Beauty
You'll never be a freak because you're like, too perfect.
Who talks like this?

20. Titanic
Jack, this is where we first met!
As everyone is dying around them.

19. City of Angels
We were made to fit together.
Oh stop, you're making me blush.

18. King Kong
Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast!
Did we really need that Jack Black...?

17. Jerry Maguire
You complete me.
Whose my little guy?

16. The Patriot
Do you mind if I sit down? It's a free country. . .(poignant pause)
or at least, it will be!
Har har, I'm clever and witty and know the future. Well maybe you should put that physic powers to good use and stop the killing of all four of your sons.

15. Star Wars
It's only because I'm so in love." "No, it's because I'm so in love
with you!"
George...are you taking a dump again.

14. Matrix
I know Kung Fu
So does everyone else who downloaded it. Woah.

13. Batman and Robin
Yes, Adam……and evil
Puns are getting worse.

12. Matrix Revolutions
That was my last thought. I wished I had one more chance to
say what really mattered.
This whole conversation is completely horrible and unnecessary.

11. Star Wars
I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating
Darth Vader? Uh....what... only if he was banging her here would this be worth a damn.

10. Rocky 5
Come on, knock the bum out he took my room.
Sums up this entirely horrible movie.

9. Star Wars
Where is Padme? Is she alright? Is she safe?” “Nooooo!
Pretty bad, not the worst despite the yelling nooooo!

8. She's all that
I feel just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. You know, except for the whole hooker thing.
This is beyond words.

7. Independence Day
Today we celebrate our Independence Day.
We should call this movie Independence Day, but why?

6. Star Wars
I hate you. I hate them.
Way to sum up the giant dump you just took George. So Anakin hates jedi now? ooooh, I didn't get it. No I seriously didn't get it. They were having tea ten minutes before this.

5. Star Wars
Anakin, your breaking my heart.
Again with the blatant script writing. It's like he is giving us the cliff notes to what the 3 prequel movies should have been like the last 10 minutes of this movie.

4. Sin City
My warrior woman. My valkyrie. The fire baby, it'll burn us both.
Way to destroy a cool scene like adding this line...

3. Gladiator
It vexes me. I'm terribly vexed.
Maybe Joaquin Phoenix wrote this one?

2. Batman and Robin
The bat card, never leave home without it
Really, seriously? This movie was awful?

1. Star Wars
From my point of view it's the jedi who are evil.
Who thought this was a good idea....who...whoooooo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (20-1)

My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (100-81) My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (80-61) My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (60-41) My Top 100 One Drop (CC) Creatures (40-21) 20. Vexing Devil Giving an opponent a choice is never a good idea. However I really feel like it's win win here in the aggressive deck. A 4/3 for one will almost always be worth a card. So the real question is - is it worth a card to deal 4 damage for a red? It's not quite Flame Slash good in a control deck, or as great top deck as Thunderous Wrath but better than Thunderbolt or Lava Axe . 19. Scute Mob Not a true one drop. But by turn six hopefully you are going get a hydra-like insect that will quickly get insanely huge if not dealt with. My biggest issue is that it doesn't have trample. It's still a great costed creature that can do some work if unchecked. There are lots of ways to give it Trample in Green not named Rancor . 18. Dragonmaster Outcast And yet another non-true o

50 Favorite Adult Swim Characters

I tried to get a good variety and yet be fair to what I like the most. I'm sure there are one I've missed and some that might be surprising but if it aired on Adult Swim - I can use it. I didn't use any characters from either Robot Chicken or Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! as they are basically clip shows and while good, the re-occurring characters aren't used enough. Also, it turns out H. Jon Benjamin is the voice for half these shows. 50. Chains     Fat Guy Stuck in Internet 49. Assy McGee    Assy McGee H. Jon Benjamin plays the mayor. 48. The Mayor    Tom Goes to the Mayor A Picture of Jeff Goldbloom instead of the Mayor, but this was by far the funniest thing on the show. 47. Inuyasha    Inuyasha 46. Satan     Lucy: The Daughter of the Devil Wears Bill Cosby sweaters and is always trying to kill his daughters boyfriend DJ Jesus. Yeah... One of the H. Jon Benjamin voices 45. Brak    The Brak Show/Space Ghost Alien space p