Honestly everything from the Baseball scene forward in The Naked Gun is pure gold. Most of the movie is fantastic, but this ending ramps it up. Nothing is funnier than the call back to the national anthem.
Now the true most rewatchable scene is the montage I Love LA. From the vacuuming of home plate to spotlight signals, it's a great couple minutes.
YouTube - I Love It
The Baseball bloopers are a good bit of comedy for a 45 second thing.
YouTube - Baseball Bloopers
Second place would go to when Drebin has to prevent the seventh inning stretch from happening as that was when the assassination was going to take place.
YouTube - He Was Safe
Haven't watched the new one yet. I will, just haven't gotten to it. Mild expectations and nothing will be as good as the ending of this movie. I did like the two sequels, good jokes in both of them. I think the first one is the best though.

Comments
Post a Comment