YouTube - Wallace's Last Will and Testament to Brendan Gleeson's Hamish
I'm already kind of cheating just six movies in by posting two different scenes.
The truth is I walk around all day with the following in my head:
"You know what happens if you don't take that chance Steve?"
"Nothing"
But the actual rousing moment of this entire movie (not counting the mace scene) is the Battle of Stirling. Wallace's Freedom speech is a goodie.
I don't care how inaccurate this movie is from a historical perspective, or how much of a looney toon that Gibson has become, or always was. I think this movie is fantastic. I don't watch it as much now as when I was younger. We have more options now and 3 hours is a sizeable request.
The bronze medal would have to go to Longshanks throwing his son's male lover out the window.

Comments
Post a Comment