YouTube - You Simply Won't Die
Gladiator is so very good. It was hard for me to put this movie in the list, because the whole thing is mostly rewatchable. Each of the fights are in contention here.
The Tigris of Gaul fight is currently my favorite. It's kind of peak Maximus, where he has to face off against the undefeated Colosseum champion. If I had any complaint, it would be that I wish Tigris had more of a build up, or merely mentioned somewhere else prior in the movie.
Here is a nice list of each of the scenes that I considered, but hey might as well just re-watch the whole thing. I'm looking at you future Steve.
Many people like the opening battle sequence.
YouTube - Opening Battle
Are you not entertained is one of the most famous lines from the movie.
YouTube - Are You Not Entertained
The reveal to the Emperor is the biggest oh snap moment of the movie.
YouTube - My Name is Maximus Decimus Meridius
The ending fight against the emperor is also rewatchable.
YouTube - Maximus vs The Emperor
My second choice would probably be the chariot fight, the first one that happens in the Colosseum.
YouTube - What's in the (Gates)??

Comments
Post a Comment