50 Most Rewatchable Movie Scenes - 19. Ghostbusters - Gozer's Got a Sweet Tooth: (Stay Puft or Die Trying)

YouTube - It's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
"Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!" Those words always give me chills. It's hard for me to pick a point in this movie and not let it ride to the end. Partly because the ending is so good. I did like bringing Gozer back in Afterlife.
Really all the ghost scenes are splendid. The only part in the movie I don't like watching is when Walter Peck goes in to shut down the containment unit.
Rick Moranis is a treasure -
YouTube - Yes, Have Some!
The opening is also very rewatchable from Bill Murray trying to get a date to a librarian seeing a ghost.
YouTube - The Library Ghost
And Slimer of course -
YouTube - First Outing
And finally while I don't like the leadup to the containment exploding, the montage that follows is pretty good.
YouTube - Explosion Releases Ghosts
Comments
Post a Comment